Get News Fast
America and EuropeFars news agencynewsworld news

The New York Times claim: Mahmoud Abbas’ conditional green light to the United States for the administration of Gaza

According to an American newspaper, the head of the Palestinian Authority has given the green light to the US government to accept a sovereign role in Gaza after the end of the war.

According to the report of the international group of Fars news agency, the New York Times claimed that Mahmoud Abbas, the head of the Palestinian Authority, has given the US government a green light to accept a sovereign role in Gaza after the end of the war.

Despite this, the American newspaper written by Mahmoud Abbas said that he is willing to accept such a role if the United States adheres to a full-fledged two-state solution to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Hussein al-Sheikh, Secretary General of the Palestine Liberation Organization, told this newspaper that he spoke with Anthony Blinken last week. He said that the self-governing organization is looking for a commitment from the US government to include the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Hussein al-Sheikh also added that the heads of the self-governing organizations are looking to see a serious plan from the Americans that obliges Israel to adhere to and commit to the two-state solution.

Thirty-four days have passed since the start of the Zionist aggression on the Gaza Strip. In these attacks, 10,569 people, including 4,237 children, 2,823 women and girls, and 631 elderly people were martyred. In addition, there have been reports of more than 3,000 missing and 26,000 injured Palestinian citizens.

The United States and the West have supported these attacks by the Israeli regime. Although many United Nations aid and health organizations have warned about the dire humanitarian situation in Gaza, the United States and Western countries, with their full support for the crimes of the Zionist regime, claim that a ceasefire in Gaza will only benefit Hamas.

G7 foreign ministers, including US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, said in a statement on Wednesday that they support a humanitarian pause in the conflict in Gaza, but refused to call for a ceasefire.

So far, more than 1.5 million Palestinians have been displaced by the military operations and the Zionist regime in the last month and have fled their homes in Gaza. However, the Zionist regime does not consider any of these cases and constantly emphasizes that it will continue the war until the complete destruction of Hamas.

end of message


 

publisher Fars news agency
  • By joining the following social networks, you can quickly access the latest news in categories related to this news and other world news.
  • English News :
  • It is possible to intelligently receive news on personal or public channels and display it to contacts on social networks, Bale – Telegram – Instagram – Facebook – X (Twitter). Please call to receive the robot.
  • support :         |       
free zones of Iran, heaven for investment | 741 investment packages in Iran's free zones | With a capacity of over 158 billion dollars Safe investment in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Back to top button