Moscow: Ukraine lost its military on the Korsk axis
reports Mehr News Agency The Russian Ministry of Defense said in a statement Sunday in a statement that the Ukrainian military attack on the Korsk axis.
The Russian Ministry of Defense said in a statement issued by the Russian Defense Ministry: Ukrainian armed forces lost more than two troops and two tanks over the night. /p>
The Russian Defense Ministry’s statement adds: During the battle on the Korsk axis, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have so far lost more than 6,000 troops. /p>
It is worth noting that Ukraine launched a massive attack on Corsk in Russia using the West-axis equipment and intelligence assistance.